Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
328 County Road 423, Spicewood
Beautiful Hill country views with ever changing sunsets from the West facing back deck. Prewired for Hot Tub at back deck. Open floor plan to take advantage of the views. Just under 6 acres of unrestricted land. Over 4 acres are fenced for livestock. Out building has power and water and could be used for multiple purposes from potting shed to chicken coop or FFA projects. Only 20 -25 minutes from the Bee Cave Galleria and Lakeway, 30 minutes to Oak Hill. Only an hour away from the Texas wine country in Fredericksburg. Just minutes away from 3 recreation areas on Lake Travis (Narrows, Muleshoe Bend and Grelle). Also only minutes away from Krause Springs. Iron Wolf Distillery and Spicewood Vineyards are also close by. It is just 15 minues to the growing town of Marble Falls. Also close to the Baylor Scott and White Hospital on Hwy 71. This property offers country living with city access. Good potential for short time rental due to location and 5 bedrooms.
- MLS® #9376986
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,628
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesAbove Ground Utilities, Electricity Connected, Water Connected
- ParkingAsphalt, Concrete, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewHills, Panoramic
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionGentle Sloping, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers In Front, Irregular Lot, Moderate Trees, Native Plants, Pie Shaped Lot, Many Trees, Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers In Ground, Views
- ConstructionFrame, HardiPlank Type, Stone Veneer
- Address328 County Road 423
- SubdivisionOaks At Spicewood
- Zip Code78669
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- AppliancesDryer, Exhaust Fan, Electric Range, Electric Water Heater, Vented Exhaust Fan, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Wood Stove
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesRaised Hearth, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMarble Falls ISD
- ElementarySpicewood (Marble Falls ISD)
- MiddleMarble Falls
- HighMarble Falls
Property Listed by: Smithwick Realty Company
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 30th, 2021 at 3:16pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.