Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8009 Dark Valley Cove, Austin
A breath-taking, private sanctuary nestled amongst the trees only 9 miles from downtown. From the moment you walk through the custom iron doors and catch the view through the large windows, you’ll know you’ve found a masterpiece. This exquisite home has been created over the years to become the perfect multigenerational home or corporate retreat. The main house boasts an expansive 3664 sq ft, including 2 large living areas, formal dining, formal office, 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and workout/reading room. The owner’s retreat offers high ceilings, updated double walk-in shower and a sitting area that opens to the pool and spa. The large kitchen, with updated appliances and custom range hood, opens to a resort-style pool and amenities with an emphasis on entertaining. You will be amazed by the cascading pool that starts in the spa, flows downriver into an upper pool, over a negative edge, ending in a larger pool complete with weeping walls and swim-up bar. Anchoring the pool are 2 covered structures: a cedar/stone gazebo kitchen equipped with grill/refrigerator/ss cabinet and a pavilion that includes large dining table for 10 and stone wood-burning fireplace. Flanking the pool and lush landscaping is a 2580 sq ft guest house that features large patios overlooking the estate – perfect for sitting in the shade while enjoying company. Inside, the main floor incorporates a large game room/family area, office or dining space, kitchen and full bath with huge walk-in shower. Upstairs are 2 guest quarters with full on-suites, a media room and lounge area with bar that opens to the veranda for taking in the truly spectacular views. This majestic property is tucked away on 1.14 acres and is a rare find so close to downtown. See property website for more photos/info.
- MLS® #6584125
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage6,244
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected, Fiber Optic Available
- FeaturesCommon Grounds/Area
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Driveway, Garage, Private
- # of Garages4
- ViewHills, Trees/Woods, City, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Barbecue, Gas Grill
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Many Trees, Sprinklers Automatic
- ConstructionBrick, Frame, Masonry, Stone
- Address8009 Dark Valley Cove
- SubdivisionShadowridge Crossing Sec 12
- Zip Code78737
- InteriorBamboo, Tile, Wood
- AppliancesBuilt-In Electric Oven, Built-In Gas Range, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas, Wood Burning, Outside
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: RE/MAX Posh Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 30th, 2021 at 3:31pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.