Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
577 Vendemmia Bend, Austin
MOVE-IN READY! 577 Vendemmia is completely turn-key with over $375,000 in furnishings that can convey with the property at closing. It is the epitome of modern luxury, built by Laurel Haven Homes in the prestigious gated Peninsula at Rough Hollow. There isn't a detail missed on this modern masterpiece! Walls of glass create an indoor-outdoor flow and provide spectacular views of Lake Travis throughout the entire house. All 6,059 sq ft are beautifully situated on one level including four bedrooms each with en-suite bath and closet, an executive office and a media / game room made for entertaining and relaxing. 22’ ceilings in the open main areas boast fantastic natural light. Gaggenau appliances, elegant Quartz counters and River City custom cabinets compliment the gourmet chef’s kitchen. The Owner’s wing feels like a peaceful escape with it’s inviting views of the lake and boasts a spa-like primary bathroom with unmatched design. Car collectors rejoice- four car garage with commercial grade garage door openers, epoxy floors and electric car charging station. The backyard is an outdoor oasis with expansive stone patios, al fresco dining area, top of the line outdoor kitchen with grilling and smoker stations all overlooking the enormous pool and spa with luxe dark pebble sheen finish and did we mention the lake views?! A Smart Home, with Crestron controlled media, lights, shades, climate, doorbell and security cameras. Enjoy the lake lifestyle with the resort style amenities of Rough Hollow - private marina, gourmet restaurant, fitness center, miles of hiking and biking trails, tennis, parks and more. Located within the highly ranked Lake Travis school district moments from the conveniences of Lakeway, this unique and special offering has it all!
- MLS® #4870699
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,059
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Other, Propane, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesBarbecue, Clubhouse, Dog Park, Lake, Park, Playground, Pool, Sport Court(s), Suburban, Tennis Court(s)
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Driveway, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Paver Block
- # of Garages4
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ViewHills, Lake, Panoramic, Pool, Water
- WaterfrontLake Privileges
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Private Entrance, Rain Gutters, Uncovered Courtyard
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Gentle Sloping, Landscaped, Sprinklers Automatic, Trees Small Size, Views
- ConstructionFrame, Stone, Stucco
- Address577 Vendemmia Bend
- SubdivisionThe Peninsula at Rough Hollow
- Zip Code78738
- InteriorTile, Wood
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Freezer, Built-In Gas Oven, Built-In Gas Range, Built-In Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Softener Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGreat Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryRough Hollow
- MiddleLake Travis
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 29th, 2021 at 4:46pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.