Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 W Johanna Street, Austin
Must-see unique Austin Style home located in sought-after 78704. Fully furnished home that is move in ready, steps from SoCo entertainment, shopping & dining. Home boasts 3 beds, 2 full baths, wood burning fireplace, and an open floor plan.
- MLS® #4832983
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,645
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sewer Not Available, Water Connected
- ParkingAlley Access
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Barbecue, Covered Courtyard, Exterior Steps, Garden, Lighting
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Trees Large Size
- ConstructionStucco, Wood Siding
- Address107 W Johanna Street
- SubdivisionSweetman R L Add
- Zip Code78704
- InteriorStone, Vinyl, Wood
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Oven, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryTravis Hts
Property Listed by: Asterra Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 29th, 2021 at 5:02pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.