Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
934 W Bartlett Drive, Buda
This stunning estate is located in the prestigious Bluffs at Onion Creek, in Ruby Ranch. With gorgeous sunset views out over the Texas Hill Country, the home sits above the banks of Onion Creek. Enjoy the scenery while sipping your favorite beverage and lounging around your pool. The hot tub is the perfect spot for viewing the starry skies and relaxing after a long day. The home offers 6 bedrooms, 5 1/2 bathrooms, a dedicated office, two family rooms, a large laundry room, two walk-in pantries, front and back porches, an upstairs balcony, pool and spa, pool house/garage with an outdoor shower, irrigated raised gardens, fruit trees, fire pit and telescope stand on a stone patio, wrought iron fencing, and amazing Hill Country views. As a bonus, the owners added space to the home which was used as home offices and schooling areas. It was designed to be easily transformed into a full guest house, all under one roof. Building plans are available! The "safe" room, located in the garage, is climate controlled and has internet connection. There are security cameras on the interior and exterior of the home. The 45,000 gallon underground water storage tank captures rain water, which is used for all of the automatic sprinklers throughout the property. There's an RV hookup around the back of the pool house and a place to park it out of site, in order to comply with the Ruby Ranch HOA. Great schools, close to shopping, dining, wineries, distilleries and breweries. This property has a little something for everyone...and so much more. Don't miss the Matterport tour!
- MLS® #4514358
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,611
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommon Grounds/Area
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Attached, Concrete, Door-Multi, Electric Gate, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, RV Access/Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ViewCreek/Stream, Hills, Rural, Trees/Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Seasonal, Waterfront
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Rain Gutters, RV Hookup, RV Parking/RV Hookup
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Many Trees, Bluff, Garden, Landscaped, Level, Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Ground, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers On Side, Views
- RoofShingle, Composition
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- Address934 W Bartlett Drive
- SubdivisionRuby Ranch Ph 7
- Zip Code78610
- InteriorTile, Carpet
- AppliancesMicrowave, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Propane Cooktop, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Tankless Water Heater, Water Purifier Owned, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Propane
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesOne and One Half
- DistrictHays ISD
- ElementaryCarpenter Hill
- MiddleEric Dahlstrom
- HighJohnson High School
Property Listed by: Stanberry REALTORS
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 29th, 2021 at 5:31pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.