Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1218 W 39th Street, Austin
Step back in time to the Historic George House & Casita in Rosedale! Main home was built in 1894 and was one of the original homes in the beautiful Rosedale neighborhood. Main home has 3 spacious bedrooms (each with walk-in closet), 2 full bathrooms and is 1612sqft. Gleaming original wood floors, 10ft ceilings and original wrap around porch that faces bubbling water feature (don't miss the frogs' exit ramp!) Detached Casita was built in 2014 and has one bedroom, one bath. The 533sqft Casita was thoughtfully designed to complement the main house's historic style and is being sold fully furnished. Short term rental (STR) records show potential income of ~$30K/annually. It has a full kitchen and even washer & dryer in the unit. Fully stand alone home! Surrounded by a sweet picket fence with blooming gardens separating the homes. PRE-INSPECTED. Walkability that only can be found in the heart of Central Austin; Central Market, Williams Sonoma, Taco Shack, Snooze and Kerbey Lane Cafe are just a few on the spots within a short distance. Shoal Creek hike & bike trail entrance is also just .25 mile away. Ramsey Park and community pool just four blocks to the north.
- MLS® #1618443
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,145
- Year Built1894
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, High Speed Internet Available
- ParkingDetached, Garage Faces Front, Garage, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Steps, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Level, Sprinklers Automatic, Trees Large Size, Trees Medium Size
- ConstructionSee Remarks
- FoundationPillar/Post/Pier, Slab
- Address1218 W 39th Street
- Zip Code78756
- InteriorConcrete, Tile, Wood
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Gas Cooktop, Disposal, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Tankless Water Heater, Built-In Electric Oven
- HeatingCentral, Wall Furnace, Separate Meters
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 25th, 2020 at 11:16am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.